I don’t depend on men for my expensive lifestyle – Hajia 4 Real

Ghanaian social media celebrity, Hajia 4 Real has stated that she does not sponsor her lifestyle by depending on men.
She said this in an interview with Graphic Showbiz.
The 24 year old young woman whose real name is Mona Faiz Montrage said that the people who say these things about her are jealous.
“I’m a very hard working young lady who does not depend on men for my expensive lifestyle. You know, some people are jealous of me and would take the least opportunity to spread false information about me.”
“People who know little about you form their own impressions but I’m happy with the support I have enjoyed from my family because they know the real Mona and not the one on social media and Ghanaians have created.”
Hajia 4 Real became famous in Ghana after rumors popped up that her relationship with the businessman Kennedy Agyapong collapsed because she was dating another rich man at the same time.
She is currently the CEO of LVC Entertainment in New York, an event organising company. She is also a member of Shatta Wale’s management team, being the one in charge of the dancehall artist’s wardrobe.
By: Jeffrey Owuraku Sarpong/citifmonline.com/Ghana

Comments